Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloweentown!

It's hallows eve and I am proud to show of my caving skills as I managed to produce a wonderful Jack Skellington Pumpkin! YEY! Who said you can't have a little Disney on Halloween?!

Its was my first time at carving anything other than the typical triangle eyes and zig-zag teeth and if I do say so myself I think I did a pretty good job of it, what  do you think?? So anyhow I thought I'd include the steps in which I carved my lovely pumpkin so you can see  how to and just because I want to show off my hard work he he enjoy...


Finished Product With Candle!

I LOVE Halloween time and I'm still dying to spend it one year over in the States as it just seams soooo cool and people defiantly go more all out for the holiday season, I think it would be a fun experience!
Happy Halloween 
Holly 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo