Monday 10 September 2012

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Review

Hey bloggers I'd like to share one of my Duty Free purchases and now my all time favourite perfume of the moment. Ok ok so I realise it has been out for a while and  a lot of people have it but when it was released back in 2008 (I think) it just wasn't for me, I was in to a lot more sickly smells and basically smelt like a baby prostitute, to quote mean girls in fact.

So this year as I was walking through duty free I was spritzed with this gorgeous sent and never looked back. It's really fresh but not too floral or sweet and gives you a very sexy scent. I'm in LOVE.

The price is what you'd expect from a designer perfume and retails in Boots for £51 for 50ml and £73 for 100ml.

I've heard a lot of people say that it is a summer scent but I completely disagree I would wear this all year long as it's really just an elegant fragrance that you can wear during the day or add a little more for the night.

If you're looking for a new scent or even starting your christmas  list (a little early I know) this is one I'd fully recommend every girl to have on her dresser. And lets not forget how beautiful is the bottle I was sold on that alone ha! Whats your thoughts on Miss Dior scents, do you have a personal favourite?


7 comments:

  1. you need to smell flower bomb by viktor & rolf...ahhhh maaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Miss Dior, my favourite scent that I could not live with out are Dolce and Gabbana The One and Calvin Klein Secret Obsession, but are quite heavy, but sensual and sexy scents :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was defiantly one I had to try a few times before I really liked the smell, as my lady million is very strong. xx

      Delete
  3. this is actually my mom's favourite scent :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo