Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Holly Nails

Only 13 days un till Christmas! Arrhh *cue panic*
This week I've been finishing off my christmas shopping, putting up my tree (in my room might i add) and getting in to the christmas spirit with some christmas nails, ready for all my Christmas lunches and parties over the next few weeks.

Rather than go for full on red nails I decided to go for a festive gold and add some sparkle myself.
I used two nail polishes GOSH Gold and MILANI Jewel FX in Gems.




I decided not to add too much to my nails as 1. I was in a bit of a hurry and 2. I kinda ran out of gems to stick on but I think it looks great just on the thumb nail. I actually ended up painting the glitter on to all of my nails the next day as I was going out, forgot to take a photo thought ... Oops!
Hope you're all getting into the festive mood and enjoying the run up to the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo