Monday 12 March 2012

Pucker up



Thought I would do a quick post sharing the new lipstick iv just bought. Of course, it’s a MAC lipstick as I personally think they are the ultimate brand for a good quality. So i decided to try out the  ‘Impassioned’ lip colour and wow it is very vivid pink. It is also an amplified formula meaning the lipstick is really pigmented. Im kind of scared of bright lips so this was always going to be a test run for me but i must say i lurvvee it!!  I’ve tried a lot of pink lipsticks from various brands but this one is defiantly amazing and ticking all the boxes!


I bought this lipstick like a few month back and have only just found it and i think it was £12.00 but unfortunately the prices have increased and the lipsticks now cost £13.50. Although it is quite expensive, this lipsticks last me a LONG time ha If you don’t own anything from MAC and are wanting to try it out, I would definitely recommend a lipglss more than a stick as your first product.


Pucker Up! 
Her Daydreams
Holly
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The color is amazing! Dont be afraid to try bright lips, play with the colors, spring is comming!
    And thanks for following, I'm ur new follower! (:
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no its unreal so glad I went for it!
    Aww thank you for following me, im pretty new but plenty more to come =)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo