Monday 12 March 2012

Soap and Glory DIY


Beauty DIY

With not long to go until the arrival of those summer months filled with long days at the beach and park (or beer garden) prepared? Not in the slightest, you now wish that you’d stuck to that new years resolution to get fit oh and giving up chocolate for lent (like that was ever going to happen)….
Well here’s a little beauty boost to help get your skin glowing and into shape for the few months of the year were we all wondered round the streets of the UK like were living in the south of France.  Oh bonjour! 

So I've had the Soap and Glory Moisturizing Mist for a few days and I'm already in love with it!

If you're lazy like me you don't usually moisturize right after a shower like you're supposed to, then this mist will be perfect for you!

With this moisture mist I just shower, dry off and spray this all over my body and let it air dry for soft skin. Simple.


Now you could buy this exact one or you could make your own!

Here's how you do it

Get a good spray bottle that mists (girls you know what I mean)

In a bowl: add your favorite body butter then add small amounts of cooled boiled water.  
(Stir until you get a thin milky consistency) 

Pour it into the bottle, shake, spray and enjoy

*Psst… You could also do this with lotion and without using a bowl. Just add the lotion and water to the bottle and shake until it's just right *

Try both ways and let me know what you think!



Happy Blogging
Her Daydreams
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo