Thursday 30 August 2012

Bubble Bar


LUSH’S COMFORTER BUBBLE BAR.
This is my all time favourite bubble bar from Lush! It smells amazing, such a sweet scent that’s not too overbearing but makes you just feel so relaxed. It is described by Lush as being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant! Cute!  

One of it’s ingredients is bergamot which is one of my favourite scents at the moment! It has a 200g weight, which is a little bit more than most of the bubble bars that Lush stock, and at £4.25 its not a bad price at all.
Due to its size you can get multiple uses out of it if you wish. You might just want to have a giant bubble bath, but I split mine in to three pieces and have used two of them- one on it’s own and one with a limited edition easter bath ballistic. The third piece i snapped in half and have one of them left over. Whilst less bubbly than a whole third it still created enough bubbles to go with another ballistic I had left over.
I’ve been waiting for the right day (nice, cold weather) to use my last little bit up before running out to get another one!
I’d recommend this product to anyone that likes sweet, fruity scents, and very bubbly baths! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo