Thursday 5 July 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Hello lovelies well today I have been given my 3rd blog award, The  Liebster Award! YEYYY
Thanks to the beautiful Seryne from  Unicorn ate my homework who nominated me I can now add this to my collection *Big Smiles* ha


"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient can then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs you enjoy."

If you are nominated:
1. Each person must write 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you, and create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer
3. Choose 5 people to nominate and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs allowed

My 11 Things:
-Im off on holiday to Florida this year!!
- It will be my 9th time too!!
- I have a boyfriend called Peter who coaches for Newcastle United.
- I have a degree in Journalism and would love to be a presenter.
- Im dying to get a puppy and call her Tigerlilly (peter pan)
- I Love everything Pink, Disney and Sparkly: Im a BIG girly girl!!!
- My favourite food is Japanese. 
- My prize possession is my Chanel Shopper Tote.
- I would love to move to the USA.
- My favourite TV show is 90210
- I am uberr organised, everything has its place and I make lists for pretty much everything.




Unicorn ate my homework questions answered..

1. Leftie or rightie?
Righty
2. What's your favourite for breakfast?

Erm I change so much either cereal or a yoghurt 
3. What have you do without any shame (eg. karaoke)?

Dancing on stage
4. Natural hair colour?

Dark Brown
5. Favourite blogger and why?

Ohh don't think i have a favourite but i love reading about fake tan haha
6. What is one thing you always wear?

Skinny Jeans (boring i know)
7. What's your signature scent?

Currently Lady Million
8. Style icon?

Kim Kardashian
9. What is/was your favourite subject in school?

Dance/PE
10. Who's your best friend and how did you guys meet?

My boyfriend is my best friend and we met at work!
11. What made you first start blogging?

At first it was to pass time and to be nosy!

My questions:
  • Where are you from and do you like living there?
  • Whats your favourite memory?
  • What beauty product can you not live without?
  • Name the most expensive fashion item you own.
  • Tell me something you've done in the past month that your proud of.
  • Which celebrity do you think is overrated??
  • Do you have any pets and what are there names?
  • Name a place you would like to visit someday?
  • What made you start up your blog?
  • What's your favourite thing about your blog & blogging?
  • What would be your dream job?

My tags:


I had so much fun doing this I love answering questions and reading everyone else's! So enjoy and please have a look at the blogs I have Tagged!

Love Holly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo