Thursday, 5 July 2012

Last minute holiday purchases

So today I dashed around the sales looking for some last minuet holiday items!! Ha anyways the sales have started and really I wanted to check that all my fresh new holiday gear hadn't been marked down to half price!! (It's so annoying when that happens.)

What did I get, well not a lot but I must admit most of my bank balance has now been converted in to Dollars $$$ so I couldn't really spend that much, oops!

Shoes by linea House of Fraser Sale £27

Necklace River Island £3
Bracelets Accessorize £6
Sunglasses Next £12
Eye Shadow H&M £2.99
No17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick £4.99
Flow mini perfume holder £10
w7 Nail varnish 69p


Soo a you can see not much bought in the sales but oh well Il be doing plenty of shopping when I go to Florida!!
Are you off on Holiday anywhere nicee?? Whats your summer essentials?

Love Holly
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I am having a Julep Maven box giveaway! Click here to enter! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to update my followers: I have changed my blog URL to valleyfash.blogspot.com To update your subscription to my blog and continue to see my posts on your feed, simply go to my new URL, unfollow, refresh the page, and follow! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Recently got a nail polish just like yours, plus the eyeshaadow looks wearable too.

    Nice blog you got here, just followed you :)

    Check out my blog as well , and maybe follow back?

    allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo