Wednesday 4 July 2012

All about my hair (tag)

Hey there so this post tag is all about my hair and products. Post your comments and show me yours!

1. When was the first time you got your hair cut? 


Humm probably quiet early I had a lot of hair!


2. When was the first time you got your hair colored, highlighted, ect.


NEVER! I do not color nor do I highlight my hair.


3. What is one hair product you can't live without?


Detangle spray, when your hair is as long as mind this beauty is a life saver!


4.  What is a hair product you regret buying?


I regret buying TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray. It is a blow dry heat protectant as I never really use it.

5. What color do you want to dye your hair next?


I don't  dye my hair.


6. What is the next hair product you really want to buy?


Humm it's not exactly a product but I'd love to try Hair-Dazzel



7. What do you think about extensions?


I personally don't use them because my hair is that long anyway and I think they kind of look tacky if there not done right. The clip in ones i think don't look too good so i'd stick to natural hair ir you want it long grow it!

9. What is one hair care rule you never follow?


Not brushing my hair very often... like never ha


10. Do you use vitamins to improve the health of your hair?


No I just eat  healthy.


11. Who is your hair idol?


I love Kim Kardashian's hair it always looks so well done and shinny, beautiful!

Ha that was fun, I tag you all..
Love Holly 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo