Thursday 15 March 2012

Review: Designer Lift Foundation


Designer Lift by Emporio Armani.
This has been my friends favourite cover up for 4 years now and I must say I've always been jealous of her flawless skin but when it can down to price (£39) I decided I could live without... Until now! After trying so many different foundations and being completely disappointed by them I have wasted so much money because they just sit there and don't get used up, so I decided to go ahead and buy this foundation. 


The sensation after you apply is like velvety heaven and although it doesn’t come cheap it’s worth every single penny!  Dabbing it into the T-zone, particularly the nose and lip contour areas, then smoothing outwards across the face using a foundation brush. It's a celebrity favourite because it gives their faces the perfect look for HDTV. 


I've chosen to call the coverage medium. Designer Lift offers a bit more coverage than most but its still not as full on as the body and face foundations out there. It blends so easily, hides blurs and imperfections as it applies quickly and evenly. I was surprised at how it provided coverage, but still seemed to disappear into my complexion, which was a bounus. I must admit because of the price I was wary of how much I was using which can be both good and bad.


Overall it was a good buy but even thought it's an amazing foundation I don't think I will be buying this over and over as the price is just so high, but I will be keeping it for nights out and occasions just to get that flawless look in pictures. Would you spend this much on a foundation?
Love Holly
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try Armani make up, think this might have to be my first Armani make up purchase

    Over on my blog I am having a MAC lipstick give away - win the colour of your choice! :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should its really nice just a bit pricey...
    Ohh iv just bought my fist MAC lipstick and I love it so I'll defiantly have a look =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo