Wednesday 24 April 2013

Garnier Moisture Match Review

Hi beauty horders!!

This is a little review on the new Moisture Match range by Garnier and i'm reviewing the ' Shine be gone '  mattifying cream. So i have a particularly oily T-zone and I always feel like my moisturiser is just adding to that and constantly end up skipping this vital step to try control shine (hands up if your guilty), which of course just makes things worse because no matter how oily your skin is you still NEED to moisturise it.


I tried several samples of this to find the right match but I knew that it was the shine control that I really needed. I have quiet sensitive skin and was worried that this was going to be heavily scented and irritate but its actually really good, it had a slight scent but it really just smells fresh other than anything else. 


This moisturiser has a really nice light texture and is pale green in colour. It's almost like a gel but it is really moisturising. I struggle to find a moisturiser that actually moisturises my skin without leaving it shiny or promoting oil during the day. It leaves skin refreshed and moisturised all day without leaving it oily. 





















So how does it work? well on the box it simply states that its quick absorbing, oil free, uses green tea extracts and gives you 24 hydration so that the skin maintains its level of hydration. 

Has it worked?.. I can honestly say for me it has. I've been using this day and night for a while now and I can see a visible change in how oily my t-zone had been getting and it certainly doesn't look as shiny as usual... yey result. At £4.99 its a great price and worth a shot if your experiencing oily problematic skin. 

Love Holly 
xoxo





3 comments:

  1. I've got the one for dry skin and I was actually surprised it worked, didn't have high hopes at all! Such a good price too for a facial cream!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award find out what you have to do here http://www.blue-bow.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo