Hello Lovlies so with the easter bank holiday fast approaching I realised I needed a few essentials to rock me through the weekend and picked up this lovely lot.
- Im obsessed with Ardell Lashes honestly they are the best around and these are my fail safe for a night out or event. This Bank hol Im actually going to Leeds for a friends birthday night out and seen as though Im recycling an old out fit I thought I could treat myself to a few accessories!
Lashes are DEMI WISPIES in black.
- On to the foundation, I needed a new foundation and after testing a few samples I thought id try my luck with a drugstore cheeper option. I opted for elf and the new Rimmel match perfection. I previously owned the elf foundation after picking it up from a local Target while back in Florida and loved it, its oil free and gives pretty good coverage with out being too cakey. The Rimmel was more of an impulse by and I still have mixed feelings its a rather light/ sheer coverage and on its own i really didn't like it.. however I've been mixing it with my elf foundation and find it gives me a great coverage and the colour matches perfectly. (I did buy elf darker for 'summer skin')
- The L'Oreal nail polish I've had my eye on the confetti and I needed a new red so when it was 2 for £7 I couldn't resist. See my NOTD for more on these products!
Eye spy a new lippy, right so I'm not a big lipstick kinda gal *gasps* but I have been eyeing up the orange trend as seen on Kourtney Kardashian and Jessica Alba.
This colour to be exact....
- I found a great colour from Artdeco sold in Debenhams and my god I'm actually in love! It took a bit of guts for me to put this on and actually leave he house but I totally love it..I could be converted!
- Last but not least was my Bad Gal Lashes mascara by Benefit, What can I say I ran out of my previous tube and re bought, this for me gives great results and I prefer the wand on this to the 'they're real' mascara. These will all defiantly be featuring over my bank holiday weekend and seam like a worthy beauty investment!