Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Gifts... Less than a week to go!

Hi dolls! With less than a week I've got all my shopping done and presents wrapped.. yey! So I've been browsing the net and looking at somethings I'd like in the new year and fingers crossed they might even pop up in the SALES!
After seeing many bloggers use the site BeautySets to form wish list i thought id give it ago and made my NewYear Wishlist, so here it is...

As you can see I've gone for a Pink, Gold and Black theme..which actually wasn't intentional! I LOVEEE everything on this list so I only wish I'd asked for some before christmas, too late now ha but most of the things are pretty much 'new in' so I guess they'll be around for a while after the holidays for me to get my hands on. Hope you like my top 7 new year picks!

Happy Holidays..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo