Tuesday 6 March 2012


Hello Daydreamers…
Ok so for the moment were pretty fresh and theres not a lot to see but I will try my best to keep you updated with pretty much anything and everything I think is worth blabbing about! This is my new Blog but I still have my old tumblr so you can take a look at that too =) http://www.tumblr.com/blog/her-daydreams
As you’ve probably guessed Im a brand new ‘out of the box’ journalism graduate ready to grace you with my presence in the blogging world sooo give me chance I promise i’ll get into the swing of things soon!  
Happy Blogging my lovelies
Holly.Elizabeth.Ryder 
aka HER (you get where I'm going with the name now!)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment,
I always love to hear what you think.
I try and reply to all your comments left, so please check back ♥
Love Holly
xoxo